Applied Data Analytics Upstream 2018 has evolved from the success of 2017’s Information Management & Analytics Upstream conference, expanding the concept to bring the business and IT sides of the industry together to maximize the business value for data analytics.
This unique meeting provides a long-needed platform to showcase use-cases and practical strategies for applying data analytics techniques for improved business decisions.
The conference is split into six core focus areas:
- Integrating Data Analytics within the Upstream Environment to Improve Business Decision-Making
- Use Cases on Improving Engineering Outcomes through Embedding Data Analytics
- Upstream Digital Transformation to Enable Advanced Analytics
- Use Cases: Applying Machine Learning, AI and RPA Techniques to Optimize Subsurface Operations
- Use Cases: Improving Workflows across Upstream Functions, along with Incorporating Visualization and VR
- E&P Collaboration Closing Session
Also download the brochure to see the ‘Information Management for Meaningful Analytics’ Focus Day program, designed to give Information Management, IT and Analytics professionals a deeper perspective on:
- Improving data integrity and the upstream data journey
- Enhancing the value of internal and external datasets through data standards
- Governance and workflow optimization to drive the uptake of data analytics more effectively